For nearly 50 years Austria has relied on KELAG Wärme GmbH, the country´s largest private heat supplier. The company is also the market leader in the use of industrial waste heat and bioenergy.
Our clients include private households, property developers and property management companies, public and private service providers in addition to industry and manufacturing companies. We supply chemical companies, hospitals, production sites and large-scale breweries with eco-friendly heat, furthermore we offer various facility management services.
In Austria our company network operates 82 district heating systems based primarily on biomass and industrial waste heat. We also run around 900 central heating stations in larger units. In addition to our activities in Austria we are also present in neighbouring European countries.
Products & Services:
- Operator of district heating networks
- In urban areas we focus on district heating.
- The energy service is of interest for larger individual properties and companies.
- Municipal district heating projects based on biomass, waste heat, biogas
- Municipal district heating projects based on conventional fuels
- Heating systems based on contracting
- Combined heat and power plants
- Industrial Projects
- CHP projects based on CO2 certificate trading
Facts & Figures:
- Structure: part of Kelag-Company
- Branch offices: throughout Austria
- Employees: about 200
- Export: Slovenia
- Local authorities, municipalities, businesses
- Highly service and customer-oriented approach
- Consolidate market position, target sustainable growth